Primordial Stones are a new gem type released in Patch 10.0.7, they can be used with the
Onyx Annulet. To find out more about how to obtain these items, read our Primordial Stones, Onyx Annulet Ring and the Zskera Vaults in Patch 10.0.7 article.
Condensed Magic are new items that can create a Primordial Stone. You can buy them from Researcher Imareth for 10 Dormant Primordial Fragments or obtain them through activities in The Forbidden Reach, such as the Storm-Bound Chest and The Primal Storm.
Researcher Imareth Location
Condensed Magic Items are split into Arcane, Earth, Fire, Frost, Nature, Shadow and Necromantic. When each item is used, they give you 1 of a variety of Primordial Stones from within that Magic Type. The Stones that each Condensed Magic Item contains are listed below.
Note: Keep in mind that these numbers are from PTR and are likely to change.
Condensed Arcane Magic
The following Primordial Stones can be made created with a Condensed Arcane Magic:
- Humming Arcane Stone - Dealing Magic damage has a chance to fire Arcane missiles for each Primordial Stone family you have equipped, each dealing 8422 Arcane damage
- Harmonic Music Stone - Entering combat increases the tertiary stats of you and 4 nearby allies by 364 for 8 sec
- Sparkling Mana Stone - Frost effects from Primordial Stones restore 996 mana over 3 sec
Condensed Earth Magic
The following Primordial Stones can be made created with a Condensed Earth Magic:
- Gleaming Iron Stone - Standing still for 3 seconds in combat steels yourself, absorbing 16254 damage and increasing auto-attack damage by 305 for 25 sec
- Indomitable Earth Stone - Taking damage has a chance to shield yourself, absorbing 32507 damage for 12 sec
- Shining Obsidian Stone - Gaining an absorb shield from a Primordial Stone erupts the ground, dealing 25783 Physical damage split between enemies within 5 yd. Damage is increased for each enemy struck, up to 5 enemies.
Condensed Fire Magic
The following Primordial Stones can be made created with a Condensed Fire Magic:
- Flame Licked Stone - Dealing damage has a chance to set the enemy on fire, dealing 17332 Fire damage over 7 sec
- Raging Magma Stone - Absorbing damage has a chance to coat you in lava, causing melee attackers to take 2407 Fire damage for 6 sec
- Searing Smokey Stone - Successful interrupts exhale smoke, dealing 6875 Fire damage to enemies within a 8 yd cone in front of you
Condensed Frost Magic
The following Primordial Stones can be made created with a Condensed Frost Magic:
- Cold Frost Stone - Gain a Frost shield every 20 sec that absorbs 21671 damage and slows melee attackers by 15% for 5 sec
- Deluging Water Stone - Abilities have a chance to drench a nearby ally, healing them for 26010 over 6 sec
- Exuding Steam Stone - Receiving heals has a chance to exude hot steam, restoring 12039 health to yourself and 2 nearby allies
- Freezing Ice Stone - Dealing damage has a chance to chill the enemy, dealing 16171 Frost damage and slowing them by 15% for 6 sec
Condensed Nature Magic
The following Primordial Stones can be made created with a Condensed Nature Magic:
- Echoing Thunder Stone - Moving builds an electrical charge, causing your next damaging ability to also deal 14438 Nature damage
- Pestilent Plague Stone - Dealing damage has a chance to infect the target with a plague that spreads to nearby enemies, dealing 9630 Nature damage over 9 sec
- Storm Infused Stone - Critically striking an enemy has a chance to shock them and 2 nearby enemies, dealing 9300 Nature damage
- Wind Sculpted Stone - Moving rallies the wind to your side, granting 77 Speed stacking up to 5 times
- Wild Spirit Stone - Nature and healing effects from Primordial Stones restore 7609 health of 5 nearby allies over 7 sec
Condensed Shadow Magic
The following Primordial Stones can be made created with a Condensed Shadow Magic:
- Obscure Pastel Stone - Spells and abilities have a chance to cast a random Primordial Stone effect
- Prophetic Twilight Stone - Damaging effects from your Primordial Stones trigger one of your healing effects, and vice versa
- Swirling Mojo Stone - Being near a dying creature saps a portion of their mojo, and eventually crystallizes it
Condensed Necromantic Magic
The following Primordial Stones can be made created with a Condensed Necromantic Magic:
- Desirous Blood Stone - Dealing damage has a chance to drain life, healing and dealing 12128 Shadow damage
- Entropic Fel Stone - Fire damage dealt by Primordial Stones is increased by 60%, and now Chaos damage
- Necromantic Death Stone - Once every minute, moving near a corpse grants the Equip effects of the Desirous Blood, Cold Frost, and Pestilent Plague Stones for 25 sec. Already having one of these effects instead increases its effectiveness by 75%.