Welcome to my Destruction Warlock guide for Legion! Currently Destruction is one of the most flexible Warlock Specializations which offers a whole variety of different strengths. They excel mostly in any situation which require any 2+ target cleave and is a class which is not really dependant on gear to do good damage. Destruction Warlocks single target DPS isn't amazing however it can still be very effective with progress with such strong burst CD's. Destruction is the usual progression specialization because of its flexibility and ability to burn down high priority targets whilst losing 0 DPS to the boss.
If you want to discuss the guide, or just talk Destruction, you can also click on the image below and come to the Method Destruction channel!
Important Patch 7.2 Changes
New Artifact traits added.
Important Patch 7.1.5 Changes
- Soul Harvest has been buffed to last 15 seconds, up from 10, with a maximum of 35 seconds, up from 30.
- Channel Demonfire has been buffed and now splashes 50% of its damage to nearby targets, and is no longer affected by Havoc
- Demonic Circle now lasts 15 minutes, up from 6.
- Backdraft has been changed to now affect your next 2 Chaos bolts or Incinerate casts, rather than casts made in the next 5 seconds, and can stack up to 4 times.
- Shadowburn has been redesigned to now be a Soul Shard generator rather than consumer with a short cooldown.
- Grimoire of Sacrifice has been nerfed.