Welcome to the Method Havoc Demon Hunter guide written by me, Cruelladk. I’m a french player and streamer. I raided with Impact and From Scratch, and I am now a raider for Method.
In this guide, we will dive deep into Havoc Demon Hunter and explain how the class will function in Shadowlands and how the new systems will interact with Havoc.
What has changed
9.2 Havoc Demon Hunter Changes
Legendary Blind Faith is changed. You will now gain 10 Fury and 1% Versatility, up to 20% for each Lesser Soul Fragment you consume.
9.1.5 Havoc Demon Hunter Changes
With the introduction of 9.1.5, Blizzard is reworking aoe cap, and many abilities have been “soft capped” to deal less damage after certain targets have been hit.
The abilities Havoc Demon Hunter gets uncapped are the following:
Blade Dance deals full damage to 5 targets and reduced damage beyond that.
Glaive Tempest deals full damage to 5 targets and reduced damage beyond that.
Fel Barrage deals full damage to 8 targets and reduced damage beyond that.
Havoc Demon Hunter changes:
Sinful Brand (Venthyr Ability) cooldown has been reduced to 45 seconds (was 1 minute).
Blind Faith (Kyrian Specific Legendary) now grants 1% Versatility instead of 1% Mastery.
Dancing with Fate (Conduit) has been increased from 10% to 40%.
Changes from 9.0 to 9.1:
- Chaos Strike, Demon's Bite and Demon Blades damage increased.
- Soul Rending balancing, Netherwalk and Desperate Instincts buff.
- Unbound Chaos nerf.
- 4 new covenant specific legendaries.
- Additional Soulbind abilities, empowered conduit and conduit balancing.
Major changes from BFA to Shadowlands:
- Immolation Aura has become baseline and the additional fury regeneration was converted in the Talent Burning Hatred.
- Blur, Netherwalk and Soul Rendering have been nerfed, while Blade Dance’s 100% 1-second dodge has been removed.
- Glaive Tempest, an ability similar to Fury of the Illidari. It is a new talent, in the place of Fel Barrage.
- Nemesis has been removed and replaced by Fel Barrage as the third Level 50 Talent.
- Fel Mastery and Dark Slash are gone, with Unbound Chaos and Essence Break replacing those talent slots respectively.