Welcome to the Dragonflight Guide for Holy Paladin. I’m Bryanz, a healer in Method. I have been playing WoW since WotLK and have fallen in love with Holy Paladin ever since. I started raiding Hardcore in Battle for Azeroth in Uldir and joined Method during the Sanctum of Domination Farm.
- Strong spot healing
- Strong passive Tank healing
- Strong utility kit with Blessing of Sacrifice, Blessing of Protection and Blessing of Freedom
- Good personal defensives with Divine Protection and an immunity Divine Shield
- Brings a raid wide Damage Reduction Devotion Aura and can empower these with Aura Mastery
- Poor mobility
- Cooldown depended, especially Avenging Wrath
- Weak AoE burst healing
What has changed
- Power of the Silver Hand — Now triggers twice a minute on average. Now on the Personal Resource Display.
- Tyr's Deliverance — Increased radius to 20 yards (was 15). Increased healing by 5% and healing bonus to 25% (was 20%). Now on the Personal Resource Display.
- Awakening — Now grants Avenging Wrath Icon Avenging Wrath for 8 seconds (was 10).
- Saved by the Light — Absorb shield increased by 100%.
- Glimmer of Light — Healing and damage increased by 20%.
- Divine Purpose and Awakening will no longer trigger from Second Sunrise.
- New Talent: Inflorescence of the Sunwell — Infusion of Light has 1 additional charge, reduces the cost of Flash of Light by an additional 30%, and has a 30% chance to generate an additional Holy Power from Holy Light. The ability is now baseline.
- New Talent: Divine Insight — Holy Shock healing and damage increased by 5%.
- New Talent: Unwavering Spirit — The cooldown of Aura Mastery is reduced by 30 seconds.
- New Talent: Tirion's Devotion — Lay on Hands cooldown is reduced by 1 second per Holy Power spent.
- New Talent: Veneration — Flash of Light, Holy Light, and Judgment critical strikes reset the cooldown of Hammer of Wrath and make it usable on any target, regardless of their health.
- New Talent: Resplendent Light — Holy Light heals up to 5 targets within 8 yards for 8% of its healing.
- New Talent: Imbued Infusions — Consuming Infusion of Light reduces the cooldown of Holy Shock by 1 second.
- New Talent: Boundless Salvation — Casting Flash of Light on targets affected by Tyr's Deliverance extends the duration of your Tyr's Deliverance by 1 second.
- New Talent: Relentless Inquisitor — Spending Holy Power grants you 1% Haste per Finisher for 12 seconds, stacking up to 3/5 times.
- New Talent: Empyrean Legacy — Judgment empowers your next Word of Glory to automatically activate Light of Dawn with 25% increased effectiveness. This effect can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- Liadrin's Fury has been removed.
- Tyr's Munificience has been removed.
- Divine Favor moved from PvP talents to the Holy talent tree. The spell no longer provides immunity to interrupts, now increases healing by 60% (was 40%). Cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 30 seconds).
- Divine Revelations — Now causes Holy Light to refund 2% maximum Mana. The spell increases the healing of Flash of Light by 10%.