Hey I am Cruelladk, a french player and streamer. I have raided with Impact and From Scratch and I am now playing in Method. I have been maining Death Knight since WotLK.
- Anti-Magic Zone, which is a magic damage raid cooldown.
- Great add control with Death Grip which can be very useful on bosses like Altimor or Sun King’s Salvation.
- Anti-Magic Shell, absorbing magic damage and preventing the application of some harmful magical effects.
- Death's Advance, making you immune to slows below 100% when used and also a knockback prevention cooldown. Can be very useful on Artificer Xymox’s Edge of Annihilation or for Sire Denathrius’s Shattering Pain.
- Strong cleave burst with Breath of Sindragosa.
- Limited mobility.
Suffers a lot from downtime in fights since you need to keep hitting the boss to hold your Breath of Sindragosa.