Welcome to the Frost Death Knight guide. My name is Kwepp, I’m a Raider for Method and my main class is Death Knight. In this guide, I will be going through everything you need to know about the Frost Death Knight and how you should approach playing the spec in Dragonflight Season 3!
If you have any more questions about Frost Death Knight or Death Knight’s in general, then feel free to find me in the Acherus Discord or on any of my socials, where I will happily answer any questions! I hope you enjoy reading my guide. Also a big shoutout to Taeznak from the Acherus Discord, absolute goat.
- Acherus Discord: https://discord.gg/acherus
- Twitch: https://twitch.tv/kwepp
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kwepp
What has changed
Why play Frost Death Knight?
- Frost can spec into a couple of unique talent builds which have very different playstyles and damage profiles. One mainly oriented around Single and 2 target cleave, and the other based around consistent AOE cleave and Single Target throughput
- Death Knights generally have very strong add control/utility options
- They have very unique ways of dealing with mechanics, allowing them to completely ignore some with abilities such as Icebound Fortitude, Anti-Magic Shell, Lichborne & Death’s Advance
- Death Knights are also one of the tankiest DPS classes due to the amount of defensives they can use, as well as their self-healing capabilities with Death Strike