Hey Guys! My name is Matteo. I’ve been raiding in the top 20 scene since Sanctum of Domination and recently joined Method as a multiclass range DPS. I started playing Evoker in the beta of Dragonflight and picked up Augmentation as soon as it was available on PTR.
Augmentation is a DPS spec with a twist! Your main focus is on buffing allies in the most efficient way. Buffing the right allies at the correct moment is the bread and butter of the spec and the damage you deal is highly affected by knowing who's going to blast on that dps meter for the next segment of the fight.
By providing tons of utility with knockbacks, dispels, shields, damage reductions or even rescuing your friends into a good position, augmentation is a great fit for numerous encounters and always has options to excel in raid and mythic+ scenarios. No matter what the content requires, you have it to solve the situation!
What has changed
Patch 10.1.7 Augmentation Evoker Changes
Patch 10.1.7 didn’t bring any changes to augmentation Evoker.
However, since its release augmentation has been adjusted, or rather nerfed and tweaked at a few spots to bring it in line with other DPS specs. Some notable changes are listed below.
August 7th Augmentation Evoker Changes:
- Breath of Eons accumulates 10% of damage done by allies with your Ebon Might (Was 15%).
- Fate Mirror’s chance to proc has been reduced to 10% (was 15%).
June 23th Augmentation Evoker Changes:
- Close as Clutchmates now causes Ebon Might and Breath of Eons to be 20% more effective when not in a raid (was 40%).
- Fixed a bug where Close as Clutchmates would not increase the Evoker’s damage done via Ebon Might for periodic effects such as Fire Breath.
- Ebon Might now increases the Evoker’s damage done by 20% (was 10%).
- Eruption damage increased by 40%.
- Fate Mirror’s chance to occur reduced to 15% (was 20%).
- Aspects’ Favor amplifies Black Attunement to 7%/10% maximum health (was 10%/16%).