Hey it's Thaner, a healer main for the Method raid team. I've been playing WoW since late vanilla and I have raided ever since then. Outside of raiding I love to play high end mythic plus keys on whatever class is meta for the current season. My personal motto is to do dmg first then heal!
What has changed
9.1.5 Restoration Shaman Changes
Going into 9.1.5, resto shaman has not received any class/tuning changes except for one conduit buff.
Kyrian Elysian Dirge effect increased by 50%.
This change mostly affects the M+ environment. Thanks to the conduit buff, I expect a 5-10% ST DPS increase but it depends on the fight.
Class strengths & weaknesses
- Provides a lot of utility, such as the baseline options; Capacitor Totem and Wind Shear, or talent options like Wind Rush Totem and Ancestral Protection Totem.
- Strong baseline raid cooldowns with Spirit Link Totem and Healing Tide Totem.
- Good stacked group healing.
- Have to sacrifice healing in order to deal damage.
- Mediocre tank healing and no external cooldowns for tanks.
- No immunity available.
- Loses a lot of value if the raid can’t stack up.