Hey it's Thaner, a healer main for the Method raid team. I've been playing WoW since late vanilla and I have raided ever since then. Outside of raiding I love to play high end mythic plus keys on whatever class is meta for the current season. My personal motto is to do dmg first then heal!
What has changed
- Kyrian Raging Vesper Vortex When 3 charges of Vesper Totem are consumed, Vesper Totem will radiate a 15 yd burst of (200% of Spell power) Arcane damage and (110% of Spell power) healing.
- Night Fae Seeds of Rampant Growth Each pulse of Fae Transfusion's damage effect reduces the cooldown of Feral Spirit by 7 seconds, Healing Tide Totem by 5 seconds or Fire Elemental by 6 seconds and increases your critical strike chance by 3% for 15 sec.
- Necrolord Splintered Elements Each additional generated by Primordial Wave increases your Haste by 5% for 10 sec.
- Venthyr Elemental Conduit Each friendly target healed by Chain Harvest automatically has Riptide applied to them. Each enemy target damaged by Chain Harvest automatically has Flame Shock applied to them.
Class strengths & weaknesses
- Provide a lot of utility, such as the baseline options; Capacitor Totem and Wind Shear, or talent options like Wind Rush Totem and Ancestral Protection Totem.
- Strong baseline raid cooldowns with Spirit Link Totem and Healing Tide Totem.
- Good stacked group healing.
- Have to sacrifice healing in order to deal damage.
- Mediocre tank healing and no external cooldowns for tanks.
- No immunity available.
- Loses a lot of value if the raid can’t stack up.