Hello, my name is Turbosixpack. I’ve been healing for some of the top 20 guilds since the end of Nighthold, and before that raiding more casually since Wrath of the Lich King. Restoration Shaman excels at grouped up raid healing and brings really strong raid cooldowns and utility with them.
What has changed
- Water Shield is back.
- Mana Tide Totem is back.
- Earth Shield is now a baseline talent ability.
- Chain Heal has received a 25% buff, while also increasing the mana cost by 20%
- Provide a lot of utility, such as the baseline options; Capacitor Totem and Wind Shear, or talent options Wind Rush Totem and Ancestral Protection Totem.
- Strong baseline raid cooldowns with Spirit Link Totem and Healing Tide Totem.
- Good stacked group healing.
- Have to sacrifice healing in order to deal damage.
- Mediocre tank healing and no external cooldowns for tanks.
- No immunity available.
- Loses a lot of value if the raid can’t stack up.