Playstyle & Rotation
Cooldowns & Active Mitigation:
Demon Spikes: This is the active mitigation and increases your armor and parry chance. You want to maximize uptime on this, but you also need to make sure it is up for any hard hitting tank abilities. So using it on cooldown is not the best way to use this, and some timing will be required depending on the fights.
Fiery Brand: This is a single-target damage reduction cooldown, but also deals a good amount of damage, and can be used offensively as well when you do not need to use the damage reduction.
Metamorphosis: The biggest cooldown you have available, which also procs off Gluttony, Last Resort and the Vision of Perfection. It increases the max health, generates pain and increases armor. This is what you will be using for any dangerous moments, which cannot be covered by Fiery Brand or if you need both at the same time.
- Spirit Bomb (with +4 Soul Fragments)
- Fracture (when below 75 pain and less than 4 souls, so you don’t overcap Pain and Souls)
- Immolation Aura (If you are not pain capped, and when you have Fallout talented are not capped on Soul Fragments)
- Soul Cleave (This is the damage priority, it can also be used for healing and survivability and then it can replace Spirit Bomb as first priority, when you want the healing)
- Sigil of Flame
- Shear (when not running Fracture)
- Throw Glaive