Playstyle & Rotation
- Try to keep a high uptime on Effloresence. It's okay to have lower uptime if there is unpredictable movement or downtime in raid damage.
Try to keep a high uptime on Lifebloom. The healing it does itself is not massive, but it's an extra mastery stack and also procs Omen of Clarity giving you those free Regrowths. Tanks are usually the target but can also be used on dps/healers who are going to take sustained damage.
Rejuvenation on players who will take damage, try to prioritise those without absorbs, those already on lower health, players who you know you will lose range on soon, players who you know don't have their defensive abilities on cooldown. If playing with Cultivation, be especially focused on removing those players who are below or will soon be below 60% health.
- Wild Growth immediately after damage to proc Dreamwalker healing, to provide the high healing that Wild Growth does and to provide the extra mastery stack.
- Cenarion Ward (if talented) regularly on tanks or players who will take damage.
Swiftmend only to emergency spot heal players, preferably on players who have some mastery stacks. (If using t20 set bonus then use differently (see set bonus part).
- Use Omen of Clarity procs to alleviate your mana and provide mastery stacks and spot heals. You should try not to cast many Regrowths without OOC procs.
- Keep 2x Rejuvenations on all party members when there is damage incoming.
- Keep Lifebloom on the tank.
- Spot heal with Regrowth and Swiftmend where needed.
- You will use Regrowth a lot more in dungeons than you do in raids.
- Wild Growth whenever 2 or more targets are taking damage.
- Swiftmend and Cenarion Ward where needed.
- Dps with Feral Affinity when there is low damage incoming.
- Tranquility should be used when there is high raid damage. The healing it does benefits from your mastery so make sure you have decent Rejuvenation coverage beforehand and if you are wearing T19 2Piece, activate it before you Tranquility.
- Use Flourish and Essence of Ghanir when you have many hots out on the raid and there is high damage being taken.
- Ironbark should be used when the tank calls for it or when you see an opportunity to save someone with it (such as them being at low health right before a raid wide AOE).