- 2p: Casting Prayer of Mending reduces the cast time of your next Heal or Prayer of Healing by 1 sec and increases their Holy Word cooldown reduction effect by 2 sec.
- 4p: When Holy Word: Serenity or Holy Word: Sanctify finish their cooldown, you gain 10% critical strike chance for 6 sec.
The 2p and the 4p bonuses are very straightforward. They will increase your output Single Target & AoE.
You want to proc your 4p before casting Divine Hymn or Holy Word: Salvation in raid, in order to optimize your crit bonus.
The most interesting trinkets can be found in the raid, such as:
- Broodkeeper’s Promise is an insanely strong trinket that will grant you and your bonded partner Versatility & Healing per second
- Whispering Incarnate Icon, with a very good secondary stats budget
- Conjured Chillglobe is an excellent “third trinket,” allowing you to weave in some good DPS or to benefit from some mana if your own is lower than 65%
Embellishments can be added to your crafted Dragonflight gear, with a maximum of 2 embellished pieces of gear. Some crafted items act as embellished items by themselves due to their “Equipped” effect.
The most useful are:
- Magazine of Healing Darts is purely for healing, adding some extra healing darts to your spells with a pretty good value
- Elemental Lariat is a craft embedded with an embellishment. It grants you extra secondary stats depending on your gems. If you have Crit gems, you’ll have a Crit buff. If you have multiple combinations of gems with multiple secondary stats, you will have a chance to proc any one of those secondaries. It's a good item to craft, thanks to its effect and the fact that you’ll have your desired stats on this necklace. Don’t forget to add 3 sockets to it!
- Potion Absorption Inhibitor is a specific embellishment that can be of good use if you really want to weave in some extra DPS during an encounter where mana won’t be that much of an issue (think about Terros)
Onyx Annulet & Primordial Stones
In the 10.0.7 patch, you’ll be able to obtain the Onyx Annulet, a kinda special ring without any secondary stats, and with three Primordial Sockets.
These sockets can hold specific gems tied to the patch, called Primordial Stones.
Throughout the patch, you’ll be able to create and upgrade these Primordial Stones thanks to a new currency (and with the help of a Jewelcrafter to upgrade them, up to 2 additional upgrades, from 411 ilevel to 424, enhancing their effect).
Do note that the ilevel of the Onyx Annulet, will be based of the average ilevel of the three Primordial Stones socketed into the ring, increasing the Stamina you’ll gain from the ring.
Each Primordial Stone is tied to a specific element (Arcane, Earth, Fire, Frost, Nature, Necromantic & Shadow), and this will help you during the creation process to target one of these elements when crafting a random Primordial Stone tied to it, thus reducing the randomness of it.
There is no restriction tied to the elements when socketing your ring, you can put any Primordial Stone you want.
You can find a full list of the Primordial Stones in Method's List of All Primordial Stones and Condensed Magic Article.
There is another Primordial Stone, the Prodigious Sand Stone, which is currently missing from the database. I don’t know if this gem will be kept because of that, and if yes, in which category it’ll belong, though it probably will be tied to Nature due to its damage type.
The Primordial Stones you want to socket in your ring will probably depend on the content; damaging gems for M+, maybe more healing gems for raiding, and some defensive ones in some specific encounters.
However, I’ll list here some very good and specific set of options, in two categories (healing throughput, or DPS throughput).
Do note that the ring socketed with healing Primordial Stones will never match the healing brought by a 418 crafted ring, and will only be “okay” to catch-up your gear on some alts.
The DPS provided with one of the DPS combinations, on the other hand, is better than a 418 ring (2 to 3 times better), but won’t bring the additional HPS value that the 418 ring will provide.
Each category (healing & DPS) will list 4 different good combinations, from the highest to the lowest gain (by a very slight margin). Even though the first combination listed will be the overall best, the other 3 are indeed very good.
- Wild Spirit Stone + Exuding Steam Stone + Deluging Water Stone
- Cold Frost Stone + Exuding Steam Stone + Indomitable Earth Stone
- Wild Spirit Stone + Exuding Steam Stone + Indomitable Earth Stone
- Wild Spirit Stone + Exuding Steam Stone + Cold Frost Stone