Playstyle & Rotation
General Priority List:
Brewmaster works off a priority list rather than a rotation.
- Rising Sun Kick - Hardest hitting single target ability. Use it on cooldown.
- Keg Smash does good damage and reduces cooldown on your brews.
- Blackout Kick does decent damage and adds a stack of Elusive Brawler.
- Breath of Fire to keep the debuff rolling.
- Tiger Palm / Spinning Crane Kick Use either of the two as a filler. Tiger Palm for single target and brew reduction, Spinning Crane Kick for +2 Targets, as long as you don’t need the brew reduction from Tiger Palm.
Use Exploding Keg, Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox, Bonedust Brew, Weapons of Order, Summon White Tiger Statue and Touch of Death as often as possible, unless you have to use them for anything specific during the fight.