There are a few DPS increases in our class tree: soul conduit, grimoire of synergy, demonic inspiration, wrathful minion, and inqusitor’s gaze, Sargerei Technique, Socrethar’s Guile. All of these should be taken in any build.
This build has a lot of built-in synergies:
- Roaring Blaze increases the damage of your soul fire, channel demonfire, incinerate and immolate. I recommend playing around with this debuff with your conflagrates to keep up 100% uptime.
- Eradication increases all the damage taken by the target you hit with your Chaos Bolt. This is one of the essential debuffs, so try to keep it up on the target while weaving in other spells between chaos bolt casts.
- Burn to Ashes buffs your Incinerate after a Chaos Bolt
- With the removal of Madness of Azj'Aqir this build is fairly easy to play, having one less thing to worry about
- If there are adds in the fight that spawn later, make sure to immolate them for extra soul shards and flashpoint uptime.
A few notes about this build:
- Make sure you get the most out of burn to ashes with this build, try to not over-cap if it can be avoided. Casting as many incinerates between chaos bolts is very important, but prioritize not over-capping soul shards.
- Rolling Havoc makes the build really strong, giving you 10% more damage once fully stacked. Make sure whenever you press Havoc you can keep casting for its entire duration to maximize this buff.
With this setup, the main things to keep in mind are:
- Make sure you press your Dimensional Rifts whenever you get a proc from your tier set.
- Keep up your Immolates on as many targets as possible without overcapping on shards.