Head of Content
Method is one of the largest content producers on the livestream platform Twitch. We are the creators of the Race to World First, which is not only among the most unique and innovative esports events in existence but it is also one of the most watched. If you are passionate about content production in the areas of esports, gaming, lifestyle and if you are not afraid to think outside the box then this job is for you! Join us and lead our exceptional content team of outstanding talents.
Reports directly to: CEO
Subordinates: Content Team, Creative Team
- Work with Method’s leadership on formulating a content strategy, oversee its implementation and establish alignment with Method’s vision and core values.
- Lead the content department’s development, execution and optimization of engaging content (live streams, videos on demand, web content) on all of our content platforms.
- Take full responsibility for Method's 24/7 Twitch channel’s content output.
- Collaborate with relevant departments and stakeholders to ensure the success of Method’s content production efforts.
- Enable structured content creation capabilities through the implementation of models and processes for sourcing information, analyzing and creating content.
- Take ownership of the measurement of content performance and create reports for Method’s leadership and external partners.
- Brief and offer consultancy to our sales, marketing and PR departments about key content events and projects and attend leadership meetings.
- Provide leadership to develop and optimize the content department and act as a mentor to key content department personnel.
- Oversee the development and management of Method’s brand standards and content style guides.
- At least 4 years of experience in media and entertainment or another related industry.
- Prior experience with digital media/content.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Comfortable with data / analytics to effectively evaluate and report on project success.
- Willingness to work irregular hours.
- Full professional English language proficiency.
- Degree in a field related to the job.
- Knowledge about Twitch as a platform and understanding of the Twitch culture.
- Work experience in esports / gaming.
- Understanding of the RPG space; MMORPGs and ARPGs in particular.
- Experience with marketing, brand management in particular.