Battle for AzerothAugust 14, 2018
UldirSeptember 11, 2018
The first raid of BfA featured the first endboss raid extension in a long time (ever?) and it completely changed the outcome of the race. G'huun managed to just barely make it into the second reset, taking 285 pulls and 8 days to die.
- Taloc the Corrupted Big Dumb Guild (US) 11.09.2018
- Mother Big Dumb Guild (US) 11.09.2018
- Fetid Devourer Limit (US) 14.09.2018
- Zek'voz, Herald of N'zoth Limit (US) 11.09.2018
- Vectis Big Dumb Guild (US) 11.09.2018
- Zul, Reborn Method (EU) 14.09.2018
- Mythrax the Unraveler Limit (US) 16.09.2018
- G'huun Method (EU) 19.09.2018
Uldir ClearedSeptember 19, 2018
Battle of Dazar'alorJanuary 29, 2019
Battle of Dazar'alorMythic 20
An innovative raid with faction-specific mechanics, the battle lasted only one reset, but the competition was very tight and after 7 days it came down to the last few hours after the US reset. It took 346 wipes to down Jaina.
- Champion of the Light Big Dumb Guild (US) 29.01.2019
- Grong Wildcard Gaming (US) 29.01.2019
- Jadefire Masters Big Dumb Guild (US) 29.01.2019
- Opulence Limit (US) 29.01.2019
- Conclave of the Chosen Limit (US) 29.01.2019
- King Rastakhan Limit (US) 29.01.2019
- High Tinker Mekkatorque Limit (US) 29.01.2019
- Stormwall Blockade Limit (US) 30.01.2019
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore Method (EU) 05.02.2019
Battle of Dazar'alor ClearedFebruary 05, 2019
Crucible of StormsApril 16, 2018
Crucible of StormsMythic 20
Crucible of Storms was expected to be a quick race with only two bosses, but it turned out to be the longest in BfA so far, with Uu'nat taking over 700 pulls and 9 days.
Crucible of Storms ClearedMay 03, 2019
All boss kill dates are for the maximum available difficulty and are in GMT.
The days alive stat is counted from when the maximum available difficulty mode opened.