Social Media Assistant, Memeology Specialist
Entry level position with some experience required. This position is paid, part time with a chance for growth and promotion based on performance and organizational needs. This Assistant position will report directly to the General Manager.
- Create Original Twitter content a minimum of 5 days a week (examples; memes, poll, throwback, reaction graphic/video) mostly related to World of Warcraft, pop culture, esports, and trending topics worldwide
- Monitor Twitter for trending topics or posts from important/relevant esports personalities and organizations and create appropriate reactions and replies from Method account
- Create 1x FB posts weekly, adapting content created for Twitter when applicable
- Create 4x IG posts weekly, adapting content created for Twitter when applicable
- Age 18 Minimum
- Doctorate in Memeology
- Native-level proficiency in spoken and written English
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of social media, how to engage and grow
- French and/or German language skills
- The opportunity to join Method on the brink of our biggest expansion and be part of the team that will create a long story of success.
- To work for one of the most watched esports teams in the western hemisphere in a rapidly growing industry. Method has experienced a growth rate of over 300% y-o-y, a trend we are projecting to continue.
- Competitive compensation plan and opportunities for growth.
Getting our start as a World of Warcraft guild, Method is now a global, world championship winning esports organization. Founded in 2005 by Scott ‘Sco’ McMillan and based in the UK, Method consists of 10 teams featuring over 75 world class players.
More than an esports organization, content creation is Method’s core foundation. Besides housing one of the largest live stream teams in esports, Method is the host of original events such as the Method Majors and the Race to World First: Uldir in September 2018 and the Race to World First: Dazar'alor in February 2019.
The Method brand can be encapsulated by the word “progress”, it is illustrated via the upwards trend in our logo. Our mission is to progress esports, our players, our fans and our partners through the offering of unique content, and experiences.