Vers => Crit > Haste >> Mastery
Outlaw Rogue overall has a pretty boring class when it comes to optimizing stats. Unlike other specs that gain procs, or resources from stats such as Critical Strike, or Mastery, the only real interaction with stats the spec has is Haste has a very mild increase to overall energy income. Generally speaking, it’s a safe choice to equip the highest ilvl gear due to the high value of agility and then let raid bots take the wheel when it comes to min-maxing stats.
Versatility: Increases damage at a flat rate.
Crit: Increases chance to critically strike.
Mastery: Increases the damage of out.
Haste: Increases attack speed, and energy regeneration rate.
The best way to calculate stat priorities for your character is to "sim" your character. Method Raider Jaerv has written a series of Metafy articles to help!How to Sim in World of Warcraft
The Racial differences for Rogue are pretty minor, I would personally just suggest picking the race you feel looks the coolest, but if you care about the nitty gritty then Tauren and Dwarf are the strongest racials DPS wise as the crit damage is huge for the spec.
Although, damage isn’t everything when it comes to picking racials:
- Blood Elf’s Arcane Torrent can be huge for some moments to be another dispel for some deadly monsters in raid or keys.
- Tauren has an identical racial bonus to dwarf except it’s racial ability is arguably worse, outside of specific cases like Raszageth.
- Dwarfs racial stoneskin also tends to be exceptionally strong as a ways to purge bleeds are pretty rare and very strong.
- Night Elf offers you another copy of Vanish could be useful for some M+ skips, but your baseline Vanish should be enough on its own for rogues.
The best Enchants are as follows
- Weapons - Sophic Devotion on each weapon.
- Chest - Waking Stats
- Rings - Devotion of Vers
- Legs - Fierce Armor Kit
- Belt - Shadowed Belt Clasp
- Boots - Watchers Loam
- Cloak - Graceful Avoidance
- Bracers - Devotion of Avoidance
- Helmet - Incandescent Essence
Other enchants are utility based so pick the ones you seem best fit for your playstyle.
Normal Gems - Radiant Malygite
Primal Gems - Resplendent Illimited Diamond
Food - Grand Banquet of the Kalu’ak
Personal Food - Fated Fortune Cookie
Flasks/Phials - Phial of Tepid Vers
Potion Single Target - Elemental Potion of Ultimate Power
Potion for AoE - Potion of Shocking Disclosure
Sharpening Stones - Primal Whetstone
Weapon Runes - Buzzing Rune
Healthpots - Dreamwalker's Healing Potion