Last Updated: 16th May, 2019
Playstyle & Rotation
- Use Coordinated Assault on cooldown.
- Cast Kill Command on cooldown, make sure to not focus cap with this.
- Cast Wildfire Bomb on cooldown, check the DoT uptime to use it when it’s about to expire.
- When you get a Viper's Venom proc use Serpent Sting.
- Make sure to maintain the Serpent Sting DoT by refreshing it.
- Cast Raptor Strike to spend Focus, make sure to not hit focus cap.
- Make sure to apply Serpent Sting to all targets.
- On 2+ targets maintain your normal rotation, if you can hit both targets with Carve make sure to use it to get a cooldown reduction on your Wildfire Bomb.
- Make sure to cast Kill Command on cooldown to generate enough focus.
- On 5+ targets make sure to use Wildfire Bomb on cooldown and use Carve on cooldown to gain a lot of cooldown reduction on your bombs.
- Cast Serpent Sting.
- Cast Wildfire Bomb.
- Cast Coordinated Assault.
- Cast Raptor Strike once.
- Cast Kill Command.
- Follow your normal rotation.
Playing with Mongoose Bite and Alpha Predator:
- Cast Coordinated Assault on cooldown.
- Cast Serpent Sting when the DoT has fallen off.
- Cast Wildfire Bomb if it is about to reach 2 charges. For specifics on different Infusions read further below.
- Cast Mongoose Bite when you have 5 stacks of Mongoose Fury.
- Cast Kill Command to generate Focus for casting more Mongoose Bites. 5-stack Mongoose Bite is a higher priority then generating focus.
- Do not refresh Serpent Sting during your Coordinated Assault.
- Cast Mongoose Bite, start casting it with 60+ Focus.
- During downtime in the rotation cast Wildfire Bomb.