Hello to you reading this Guide. My name is Termaex, and I have been maining Havoc Demon Hunter since it was launched back in the Legion Pre Patch. My notable rankings include World 52 on Argus, World 40 on Jaina and World 8 on N’Zoth with the guilds I progressed those bosses with.
Havoc Demon Hunter is the most mobile and easiest to pick up spec in the game. You bring a lot of utility to the group, whilst also providing decent and versatile AoE damage and solid single target damage.
What has changed
Changes from 9.0 to 9.1:
- Chaos Strike, Demon's Bite and Demon Blades damage increased.
- Soul Rending balancing, Netherwalk and Desperate Instincts buff.
- Unbound Chaos nerf.
- 4 new covenant specific legendaries.
- Additional Soulbind abilities, empowered conduit and conduit balancing.
Major changes from BFA to Shadowlands:
- Immolation Aura has become baseline and the additional fury regeneration was converted in the Talent Burning Hatred.
- Blur, Netherwalk and Soul Rendering have been nerfed, while Blade Dance’s 100% 1-second dodge has been removed.
- Glaive Tempest, an ability similar to Fury of the Illidari. It is a new talent, in the place of Fel Barrage.
- Nemesis has been removed and replaced by Fel Barrage as the third Level 50 Talent.
- Fel Mastery and Dark Slash are gone, with Unbound Chaos and Essence Break replacing those talent slots respectively.