Playstyle & Rotation
The priority list is as follows:
- Recklessness, if Siegebreaker is ready
- Rampage if Recklessness is active
- Rampage if Enrage is not up or rage is above 90
- Raging Blow if at 2 charges
- Dragon Roar or Bladestorm. If talented into Bladestorm, only use if previous GCD was Rampage.
- Raging Blow
Charge + Recklessness
- If possible, Rampage, else Bloodthirst, and then Rampage
- Continue with normal rotation.
Do the normal rotation, except weave in Whirlwinds every third GCD so that all abilities cleave.
Charge for DPS
Since there is a rage gain tied to charge it is sometimes worth using during your normal DPS rotations - more commonly for Arms but sometimes it is also worth for Fury. It depends a lot on the boss you are fighting and the hitbox. Typically small bosses are easier to Charge, like Jaina for example. If you feel like it is a long walk to get out to charge, then basically never do it.
The main moments it is worthwhile for Fury is when you are about to pop cooldowns and are at low rage, you can then take a step out of melee and basically do the opener again.
Always have your last Recklessness inside the execute phase. Look at logs, or judge in game how many cooldowns you will get in a fight and hold the cooldown when needed.
One thing to note is that the raid trinket Ramping Amplitude Gigavolt Engine is worth to pre-use before the pull and before your following cooldown usages. Aim to have 10-11 seconds left of the buff when you use Recklessness.