Recommended Raiding Build
- Tier 1 - Nature’s Balance for ST or Warrior of Elune for stacked AoE or Force of nature which is a usable option if you are Night Fae.
- Tier 2 - Wild Charge as it is a super flexible utility.
- Tier 3 - Guardian Affinity or Restoration Affinity
- Tier 4 - Heart of the Wild (but Mighty Bash and Mass Entanglement situationally)
- Tier 5 - Starlord for ST or Soul of the forest for AoE/Cleave.
- Tier 6 - Stellar Flare for ST or Stellar Drift as it gives insane mobility and damage on 2+ targets so you will most likely always prefer Stellar Drift over Twin Moons for the mobility.
- Tier 7 - Solstice
Recommended Mythic+ Build
- Tier 1 - Force of Nature
- Tier 2 - Wild charge
- Tier 3 - Restoration Affinity (for Ursol's Vortex) or Guardian Affinity for dungeons that has high hitting abilities.
- Tier 4 - Whichever you are the most comfortable with.
- Tier 5 - Soul of the forest
- Tier 6 - Stellar Drift
- Tier 7 - Solstice
Boss specific recommendations and strategy:Raid Bosses
Tier 1 (15)
Nature’s Balance is the best AP generator in this row.
Force of Nature is really good in Mythic + for taking aggro off your tank for a period of time and it instantly gives you 20 AP. It is also the best ST option on tier 1 for Night Fae.
Tier 2 (25)
Renewal - This talent is pretty good as it instantly heals you for 30 % of maximum health on use. Only use this if there is no movement required on a fight.
Wild Charge is often the go-to choice. It is super flexible due to different effects based on the form you are in. You can drag yourself to a player, bounce backwards, leap to your target, charge a target and bounce forward. Each one of these can be used in different situations.
Tier 3 (30)
Feral Affinity - Not really a talent you want to use in raids or Mythic + content.
Restoration Affinity - Really strong talent due to Ysera's gift, providing passive healing for you or your teammates if you are full health. It also provides Swiftmend which is a super strong heal after a use of Regrowth or Rejuvenation.
Tier 4 (35)
Mighty Bash - This is a good stun, but you have to be in melee to use it and it is a single target stun. Usable in some situations.
Mass Entanglement - Really good for many situations as it is an instant cast that roots all nearby adds to the target you use it on for 30 seconds.
Heart of the Wild - This is a good talent for sustainability. It is a flexible talent to help out with either tanking or healing if things get tough.
Tier 5 (40)
Incarnation is not really strong enough to compete with the other two.
Tier 6 (45)
Stellar Drift is the go-to talent if the fights have 2 or more targets that you want to damage. It also gives you the ability to cast while moving when you have Starfall active. This is superior when it comes to fights where you have to dodge abilities and move to new locations.
Twin Moons is not a competitive talent on this row at the moment sadly.
Stellar Flare is currently the best single target option on this talent row. So this is the talent you want to use for fights with one target.
Tier 7 (50)
Solstice is the only good talent on this row.
Fury of Elune can be discussed, but its not really viable for many situations as it is target capped on AoE and it barely does damage on the primary target. It generates an okay amount of Astral Power though.
New Moon, which was the artifact ability in Legion, is not really a good talent anymore. Maybe it will come back one day.