Recommended Raiding Talents
- Tier 1 - Nature's Balance for ST, Warrior of Elune for stacked AoE or Force of Nature which is a usable option if you aim for a quick AP gain to your burst, and a really good option in m+.
- Tier 2 - Wild Charge as it is a super flexible utility. You can also get use of Renewal if the fight requires no movement ability.
- Tier 3 - Guardian Affinity or Restoration Affinity.
- Tier 4 - Heart of the Wild (but Mighty Bash and Mass Entanglement situationally).
- Tier 5 - Incarnation for ST or Soul of the Forest for heavy stacked AoE/Cleave.
- Tier 6 - Stellar Flare for ST or Stellar Drift. Stellar Drift just got reworked, now it has a cooldown of 12 seconds. So you will have 4 seconds of no starfall, but it is still very good on AoE due to the 50 % damage amp.
- Tier 7 - Fury of Elune if Venthyr and New Moon if Night Fae.
Recommended Mythic+ Talents
- Tier 1: Nature's Balance or Force of Nature (ask your tank)
- Tier 2: Wild Charge
- Tier 3 - Restoration Affinity (for Ursol's Vortex) or Guardian Affinity for dungeons that has high hitting abilities.
- Tier 4: Every talent can be played, it depends on composition or dungeon
- Tier 5: Soul of the Forest (If fortifide or loads of AoE) or Incarnation: Chosen of Elune
- Tier 6: Stellar Drift
- Tier 7: Fury of Elune as Venthyr and New Moon as Night Fae
Boss specific recommendations and strategy:Raid Bosses
Tier 1 (15)
Nature’s Balance is the best AP generator in this row.
Force of Nature is really good in Mythic + for taking aggro off your tank for a period of time and it instantly gives you 20 AP.
Tier 2 (25)
Renewal - This talent is pretty good as it instantly heals you for 30 % of maximum health on use. Only use this if there is no movement required on a fight.
Wild Charge is often the go-to choice. It is super flexible due to different effects based on the form you are in. You can drag yourself to a player, bounce backwards, leap to your target, charge a target and bounce forward. Each one of these can be used in different situations.
Tier 3 (30)
Feral Affinity - Not really a talent you want to use in raids or Mythic + content.
Restoration Affinity - Really strong talent due to Ysera's gift, providing passive healing for you or your teammates if you are full health. It also provides Swiftmend which is a super strong heal after a use of Regrowth or Rejuvenation.
Tier 4 (35)
Mighty Bash - This is a good stun, but you have to be in melee to use it and it is a single target stun. Usable in some situations.
Mass Entanglement - Really good for many situations as it is an instant cast that roots all nearby adds to the target you use it on for 30 seconds.
Heart of the Wild - This is a good talent for sustainability. It is a flexible talent to help out with either tanking or healing if things get tough.
Tier 5 (40)
Starlord is a good option for single target fights. It falls off on AoE fights due to using Starfall which will make Starlord stacks harder to maintain. If it is a spread AoE fight, then Starlord is still a good pick.
Incarnation: Chosen of Elune is the strongest talent for Primordial Arcanic Pulsar build for Night Fae and strongest as Venthyr.
Tier 6 (45)
Stellar Drift is the go-to talent if the fights have 2 or more targets that you want to damage. It also gives you the ability to cast while moving when you have Starfall active. This is superior when it comes to fights where you have to dodge abilities and move to new locations. Remember that it now has a cooldown of 12 seconds, so preplan when to use starfall.
Twin Moons is not a competitive talent on this row at the moment sadly.
Stellar Flare is currently the best single target option on this talent row. So this is the talent you want to use for fights with one target.
Tier 7 (50)
Solstice is nerfed a bit, which makes the talent "ok" at best since New Moon got a small buff.
Fury of Elune is the best talent for Venthyr due to the high quick AP gain for bursting in end of Ravenous Frenzy buff. It provides 1, maybe two extra Star Surges.
New Moon, which was the artifact ability in Legion. It got a small buff which now makes it a more viable talent for Night Fae and will be used over Solstice.