Welcome to the Enhancement Shaman guide for legion patch 7.2.5. Currently, Enhancement is a very viable spec. With a strong short window burst cd and great cleave, Enhancement can bring a lot of damage in a short window. While the utility of the spec might be lacking, the
This guide is written and will be kept up to date by Cayna, a raider in Method.
If you want to discuss the guide, or talk Enhancement in general, you can also click on the image below and come to the Method Enhancement channel!
Important Patch 7.2.5 Changes
There were no new Enhancement changes for Patch 7.3.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 10%.
- Ascendance no longer generates 12 Maelstrom/second, and now reduces the cooldown and cost of Stormstrike by 80%.
- New level 100 talent, Boulderfist: Rockbiter's recharge time is reduced by 15%. Boulderfist additionally increases Rockbiter damage by 20%.
- Crash Lightning damage increased by 20%.
- Earthen Spike now costs 20 Maelstrom (was 0).
- Earthen Spike damage increased by 25%.
- Earthen Spike now increases Nature and Physical damage you deal
tothe target by 30% for 10 seconds (was 15%).
- Flametongue proc damage increased by 28%.
- Fury of Air damage increased by 10%.
- Hailstorm damage increased by 11%.
- Hot Hand
procrate reduced by 29%.
- Landslide is now a level 15 talent, replacing Boulderfist.
- Lightning Bolt damage reduced by 15%.
- Mastery: Enhanced Elements proc chance bonus reduced by 36%.
- Rockbiter damage increased by 77%, and now generates 25 Maelstrom (was 20).
- Rockbiter now has 2 charges, with a recharge time of 6 seconds.
- Stormbringer chance to proc increased to 8% (was 5%), and now procs from all weapon attacks.
- Stormstrike cooldown reduced to 15 seconds (was 16 seconds).
- Tempest redesigned: Stormbringer gives your next Stormstrike 40% increased critical strike chance.
- Wind Strikes now increases your attack speed by 3% per point (was 10%) for 6 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Wind Surge (Artifact trait) now increases damage done by Windfury by 8% per point (was 5%).
- Windsong now increases your attack speed by 30% (was 35%).
Tomb of Sargeras Tier Set
2p: After using Crash Lightning we get 5% crit.
4p: When our Stormstrike Deals damage Crash Lightning does 35% more damage, stacking up 15 times. Even though the effect is a smaller DPS gain on single target compared to the NH 4set. The ilvl increase still makes it worthwhile to obtain this 4set. On a fight with cleave / Were crash lightning gets used this tier bonus becomes A lot more powerful.