For Spirit Shell:
M+ and Evangelism:
Crit gives you the chance of extra effectiveness on attacks and heals
Versatility flat increases your healing and damage done and decreases damage taken.
Mastery increases your healing and absorption on targets with atonement.
Any of the racials can be useful in different types of situations. It all comes down to personal preference. You will never be behind due to your prefered race.
Some of the races that we personally think bring some extra value to your gameplay are:
- Goblin - Goblin provides a movement CD through goblin jump which can be quite useful in certain situations
- Troll - Trolls have Berserk, which is a haste buff. Its cooldown lines up with Boon if the Ascended if your priest is a member of the Kyrian Covenant, which is the strongest covenant for M+.
- Blood Elf - Arcane Torrent brings an AoE purge which can be useful situationally.
- Humans - Will to Survive - this racial removes stuns. There are some stun mechanics in both M+ and Castle Nathria where this ability comes in handy.
- Void Elves - Void elves have Spatial Rift - a mobility racial, press it once to send out a travelling shadow of yourself and then press it again to teleport to its location.
Enchant weapon - Celestial Guidance
Enchant ring - Tenet of Haste
Enchant gloves - Shadowlands Gathering (optional)
Enchant chest - Enchant Chest: Eternal Stats
Enchant Bracers - Eternal Intellect
Enchant Boots - Speed of Soul
Armor Kit: Heavy Desolate Armor Kit
Oil: Embalmer's Oil
Healing Potion: Spiritual Healing Potion
Mana Potion: Potion of Spiritual Clarity
Flask: Spectral Flask of Power