Last Updated: 16th May, 2019
Playstyle & Rotation
A priority list:
- Rend, if talented, and CS is not up, and Rend is either not up or at 3 seconds or less remaining
- Skullsplitter if you have less than 60 rage
- Execute, if Sudden Death talent proc
- Bladestorm, if you have less than 50 rage and Test of Might is up, or if CS is up if you are not using Test of Might
- Charge, if you have less than 50 rage and 2 stacks of Charge ready
- Mortal Strike, if you have more than 70 rage
- Mortal Strike
- Charge, if you have less than 50 rage
- Slam or Whirlwind if you have FoB talented
- When in Execute phase, Execute replaces all uses of Mortal Strike, Slam and Whirlwind, but otherwise it is the same rotation. The exception is if you get a Crushing Assault proc from the azerite trait, make sure to still use it.
The most common multi target situation is that you Warbreaker into Bladestorm, and then as mobs start going low you Sweeping Strikes and cleave Executes. It depends a lot on the fight length of course.
- Charge for DPS.
- Have a swing timer addon or weak aura. I am using Quartz.
- Position yourself close to the edge of the hitbox and when an auto attack swing hits, walk away from the mob and charge back in.