Welcome to the Arms Warrior DPS guide written by Revvez.
What has changed
What changed since Uldir:
- 1 new trait was introduced, Striking the Anvil.
- 1 trait was removed, Executioner’s Precision. This was the best trait for Arms before these changes.
- Gathering Storm now gives Strength instead of Bladestorm damage increase.
- Rage refund from Execute changed from 30% to 20%.
- Execute from Sweeping Strikes no longer refunds rage.
To compensate, Arms received a buff to some single target spells.
The overall effect of these changes is that Arms went from being great to being one of the weaker specs in the game. Because of this I will often recommend that you play Fury instead of Arms in competitive situations.