Senior Influencer Manager
Method is looking for a highly motivated person to lead our influencer management and acquisitions team. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong negotiating skills, expert communication, an understanding of the importance of processes, data, and a good amount of knowledge about the gaming / esports, and/or entertainment industry.
Reports directly to: CEO / General Manager
Subordinates: Influencer Recruiter
- Develop and execute an influencer acquisition strategy and program.
- Identify and source appropriate influencers.
- Manage the recruitment process with a focus on creating healthy, valuable and long lasting relationships.
- Manage life-cycle of internal influencers, including negotiation of contract renewals.
- Identify future influencer needs in order to proactively source and recruit.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and relevant external influencers and their agents / managers, at times by attending industry events.
- Identify ways to improve the performance of internal influencers.
- Identify problems and create solutions related to management of internal influencers.
- Assist Method’s internal teams in the execution of influencer promotions, campaigns and other influencer related programs.
- Assist Method’s internal teams with influencer’s compliance of contractual deliverables.
- A strong understanding of the world of online influencers.
- At least 2 years of experience in the gaming / esports, or entertainment industry.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong organizational skills
- Knowledge about the Twitch / livestream landscape, an understanding of the culture and the ability to identify opportunities.
- Comfortable with data / analytics to effectively evaluate and report on project success.
- Full professional English language proficiency.
- Proficiency in G-Suite products.
- BS/BA level degree in a field related to the job.
- Brand management experience.
- A good understanding of the RPG space, MMORPGs and ARPGs in particular.
- Existing network of industry and influencer contacts.
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to join Method on the brink of our biggest expansion and to be part of the team that will create a long story of success.
- To work for one of the most watched esports teams in a rapidly growing industry.
- Competitive compensation plan and opportunities for growth.