Your biggest gain will be getting both your 2-set and 4-set bonus of the Amirdrassil Tier-set.
Our 10.2 Tier-set available in Amirdrassil:
- 2 Piece: While Dragonrage is active you gain Emerald Trance every 6 seconds, increasing your damage done by 5.0%, stacking up to 5 times.
- 4 Piece: When Dragonrage ends, Emerald Trance persists for 5 seconds per stack and grants you Essence Burst every 5 seconds.
Our Amirdrassil Tier-set is roughly the same strength as the previous one. However due to the big item level increase going from 10.1 to 10.2 you’ll be replacing your old set very fast.
The New Tierset will change our opener, specifically the trinket timing. You’ll most likely be using your trinket after getting multiple stacks of the Emerald Trance buff for maximum damage. This will be updated once the patch hits live.
Going into 10.2 you’ll quickly be able to replace your old trinkets. If you managed to get hold of a Mythic Neltharion’s Call to Chaos or high item level Spoils of Neltharus, you might end up holding on to it for a bit longer, but don’t get too attached, there’s a high ilevel increase this season. Some trinkets you can aim to get are listed below:
- Belor'relos, the Suncaller - Tinder Sageswift (Raid)
- Nymue’s Unraveling Spindle - Nymue (Raid)
- Balefire Branch - Waycrest Manor (M+)
- Pip’s Emerald Friendship Badge - Council of Dreams (Raid)
- Mirror of Fractured Torments - Dawn of the Infinite (M+)
- Coagulated Genesaur Blood - The Everbloom (M+)
- Sea Star - Throne of the Tides (M+)
Devastation Evoker Gearing List
The following List isn’t exhaustive, and will focus on only listing some items to give you a rough idea where to start your gearing journey. There are only very few items that beat out every other item in their respective slot. To get a full list of possible upgrades for your character specifically, I recommend running a Droptimizer simulation for Amirdrassil and Mythic+ Dungeons
- Dreambinder, Loom, Loom of the Great Cycle - Staff, Nymue (Raid)
- Staff of Incandescent Torment - Staff, Gnarlroot (Raid)
- Illuminating Pillar of the Isles - Crafted Staff (Inscription)
- Eternal Kindler’s Greatstaff - Staff, Tindral (Raid)
- Vakash, the Shadowed Inferno - Mace, Fyrakk (Raid)
- Larodar’s Moonblade - Sword, Larodar (Raid)
- Sickle of the White Stag - Dagger, Council (Raid)
- Trickster’s Captivating Chime - Council (Raid)
- Weyrnkeeper’s Timeless Dracoif - Tindral (Raid) OR Volcoross (Raid + Catalyst)
- Weyrnkeeper’s Timeless Sandbrace - Smolderon (Raid) OR Igira (Raid + Catalyst)
- Mantle of Slumbering Sands - Auction House (BoE, can be used for Catalyst)
- Weyrnkeeper’s Timeless Raiment - Nymue (Raid) OR Gnarlroot (Raid + Catalyst)
- Any Cloak with Haste / Mastery / Crit will do, cloaks drop just about everywhere.
- Adaptive Dracothyst Armguards - Crafted (Leatherworking)
- Weyrnkeeper's Timeless Clawguards - Igara the Cruel (Raid) OR Tindral (Raid + Catalyst)
- Cleats of the Savage Claw - Council of Dreams (Raid)
- Sentinel's Gilded Poulaines - Auctionhouse (Raid BoE)
- Band of Burning Thorns - Larodar (Raid)
- Daydreamer’s Glimmering Ring - Auctionhouse (Raid BoE)
- Signet of Titanic Insight - Crafted (Jewelcrafter)
Crafted Items (subject to change)
What you want to craft first will come down to what other items you’ve already obtained or crafted in the previous patch. However, you’ll want to make sure you’re playing with 2 Embellishments on crafted items. If you’ve got that already, you can craft any slot you’re still missing with the stats of your choice.
If you’re unsure what to craft, I recommend crafting Adaptive Dracothyst Armguards with your first new Spark of Dreams, and then any slot that can use Shadowflame-Tempered Armor Patch. Your highest upgrade MIGHT be crafting a high-ilvl in a different slot with a higher stat budget (i.e. Weapon, Chest, Legs, Head) and using an old Spark of Shadowflame to craft your bracers.
Embellishments for Raiding
- Adaptive Dracothyst Armguards - All around a solid choice for any content, I recommend using these with a second embellishment of your choice.
- Acidic Hailstone Treads - these offer a lot of damage at the cost of 10% movement speed, only craft if you don’t mind playing with a permanent slow.
- Shadowflame-Tempered Armor Patch can be applied to most crafted slots. The only small negative is they deal a negligible amount of damage to yourself.
Embellishments for Mythic+
- Adaptive Dracothyst Armguards - A solid choice for any content, I recommend using these, plus a second embellishment of your choice.
- Elemental Lariat - Returning from 10.0, this neck is worth crafting if you have a good amount of sockets and gains more value in AOE scenarios.
- Blue Silken Lining - Solid choice if you lack sockets for Lariat.