Method is looking for a highly motivated person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to help Method attract and recruit talent, in addition to leading our human capital practices and strategy. The ideal candidate is a team player with strong negotiating skills and a keen attention to detail. Experience working in recruitment, human resources or people management is preferred.
Reports directly to: Co-CEOs
- Assist in identification of vacancies and work with the appropriate department manager to draft accurate job descriptions for new roles.
- Development of strategic recruitment strategies and identification of valuable recruitment sources, working with agencies as required to ensure that Method receives a high volume of quality applicants for open positions.
- Managing the recruitment process, from review of inbound applications through final interviews.
- Acting as a point of contact for prospective employees and facilitating relevant queries.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on employment contracts.
- Onboarding and offboarding new and exiting employees respectively.
- Working with Management to develop and implement Method’s HR strategy. This strategy will determine the function of HR’s policies and procedures and guide the messaging and dissemination of HR materials.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, including GDPR, from a HR and information handling perspective.
- Applying HR best practices to Method’s processes and procedures.
- Developing performance measurement tools and processes for employees and assisting in developing creative incentive schemes and structures for contracts.
- Generating data-driven reports (where possible) to provide Management with greater insight into employee performance.
- At least two years of recruitment or recruitment adjacent experience.
- At least two years of experience working within the gaming / esports, or entertainment industry.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously; strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Full professional English language proficiency.
- Proficiency in G-Suite products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- A good understanding of the RPG space, MMORPGs and ARPGs in particular.
- Existing network of industry and influencer contacts.
- Knowledge of HR law within relevant jurisdiction.
- A strong understanding of the esports space and the nature of the key roles operating in this space.