Method is looking for an experienced, outgoing, highly organized professional to function as an executive assistant providing support to our owners and executive managers. This position requires a critical thinker with an eye for detail and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will be ready to provide service at a moment’s notice, stay cool under pressure, and be able to handle multiple projects fluidly. Relationship building and project management will be a priority and excellent communication skills are a must.
As Executive Assistant, you will join Method on the brink of our biggest expansion yet and will thrive in a small/medium sized business start-up culture.
This position will be primarily remote but will involve travelling on occasion to events. The Executive Assistant role will report directly to the Method owners.
- Act as a liaison for the executive team, interacting with the internal Method team and external stakeholders. Take care of correspondence as necessary.
- Understand business priorities and assist in managing said priorities and commitments accordingly.
- Take initiative and proactively procure resources and carry out as much of the groundwork as possible in any ongoing projects for the executive team.
- Manage calendars and scheduling.
- Organise travel and accommodation arrangements and provide itineraries.
- Conduct research and provide executive team with options, answers or results.
- Prepare a range of reports, schedules, presentations and correspondence for the executive team upon request.
- Assist executive team with ad hoc duties (sometimes personal) as required
- Proficiency in G Suite applications: Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets and Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel.
- Fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities.
- Self-starting personality with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture.
- Able to act with discretion when handling confidential matters.
- Experience supporting multiple C-level Executives or experience as a PA.
- Passionate about video games and esports.
- Proficiency in Slack, Trello and PowerPoint.
- The opportunity to join Method on the brink of our biggest expansion and be part of the team that will create a long story of success.
- To work for one of the most watched esports teams in the western hemisphere in a rapidly growing industry. Method has experienced a growth rate of over 300% y-o-y, a trend we are projecting to continue.
- Competitive compensation plan and opportunities for growth.
- Paid for travel to esports and video game events around the globe.
Getting our start as a World of Warcraft guild, Method is now a global, world championship winning esports organization. Founded in 2005 by Scott ‘Sco’ McMillan and based in the UK, Method consists of 10 teams featuring over 75 world class players.
More than an esports organization, content creation is Method’s core foundation. Besides housing one of the largest live stream teams in esports, Method is the host of original events such as the Method Majors and the Race to World First: Uldir in September 2018 and the Race to World First: Dazar'alor in February 2019.
The Method brand can be encapsulated by the word “progress”, it is illustrated via the upwards trend in our logo. Our mission is to progress esports, our players, our fans and our partners through the offering of unique content, and experiences.