Hello, my name is Theun, and most people know me from my activity in the Earthshrine and Ancestral Guidance discord communities, which are focused on Shaman.
I was a Resto Shaman main for BDGG throughout Shadowlands and was an analyst for them in Vault of the Incarnates, achieving up to World 4th in Sanctum of Domination.
What has changed
Patch 10.2 Restoration Shaman Changes
- Healing Stream Totem healing increased by 20%
- Primordial Wave replicates Healing Wave at 40% effectiveness (was 60%)
- Cloudburst Totem now accumulates 20% of your healing done (was 30%)
- Ascendance now duplicates 80% of healing done by the shaman (was 100%)
- Mana Tide Totem now increases mana regeneration by 80% (was 100%)
- Resurgence now restores 20% less mana
- Mana Spring now restores 150 mana for Restoration Shamans (was 350) per Riptide
- Riptide initial healing increased by 30%
- Unleash Life initial healing increased by 40%
- Healing Wave healing increased by 30%
- Healing Surge healing increased by 30%
- Ancestral Awakening heals for 10%/20% of healing done (was 15%/30%) and now is no longer a smart heal.
- Primordial Wave can no longer be used on enemy targets
- Chain Heal healing increased by 20%
- Chain Heal mana cost reduced to 5.4% mana (was 6%)
- All healing increased by 3%