Welcome to the Mistweaver Monk healing guide written by Konah.
I have played Mistweaver, as a main, since I joined Method over a year ago. Unfortunately, it’s not in its strongest position within raid content, however in M+ it’s going to be a top contender with the new buffs it’s received.
What has changed
- Vivify was buffed 6.3% on your main target and 5.7% on cleave targets.
- Rising Mist HoT extension increased to 4 seconds and healing increased by 33%.
- Revival healing increased by 12.5%.
- Renewing Mist healing increased by 15% and mana cost reduced by 11%.
- Enveloping Mist healing increased by 10%.
- Life Cocoon received a 9% buff.