Last Updated: 22nd Apr, 2019
Spec Specific Azerite Traits
Azerite traits rotation changes
No Ice Lance Build
When you get 3 Flash Freeze traits and ideally 3 other good generic traits (Treacherous Covenant / Relational Normalization Gizmo) or non Ice lance traits (Tunnel of Ice / Frigid Grasp) you can play the no Ice Lance build.
Recommended Azerite Traits
Best Raiding Traits
- Flash Freeze - Incredibly powerful, aim to get it on all 3 of your pieces of azerite gear.
- Treacherous Covenant - Increases primary stat while above 50% health.
Average Raiding Traits
- Tunnel of Ice - Increases your frostbolt damage, stacking up to 3 times, if you cast frostbolt on a different target this effect will reset.
- Frigid Grasp - Grants you a Fingers of Frost proc and increases your intellect when using Icy Veins.
- Packed Ice - Ice lance deals additional damage to enemies recently damaged by your frozen orb.
Choosing Gear/Azerite traits
The best way to find the best gear & azerite traits for your character is to "sim" your characterFind out how to sim
Azerite Traits - Bloodmallet
Tier 3 & 4
Tier 3 & 4
Trinkets - Bloodmallet