World of Warcraft Team Manager
Entry level position with some experience required. This position is paid, part time with a chance for growth and promotion based on performance and organizational needs. This Team Manager position will report directly to the General Manager.
- Communicate regularly with team members
- First point of contact for minor concerns and issues
- Work with Social Media manager to highlight upcoming events/appearances
- Keep personal information of team members up to date, socials/address/phone
- Make sure team members are not in violation of sponsor terms (competing products, etc)
- Manage content creation requirements/sponsor obligations
- Help onboard new team members after contracts are signed
- Report statistics as needed if team member completes a paid promotion
- Work with management to scout potential new team members when needed
- Travel with team as needed
- Responsible for making sure all team members (who stream) on your team have all required panels, bot commands, and rotating overlay on their stream at all times
- Communicate with streamers when updates are needed
- Complete monthly check on all streamers and input status into tracking spreadsheet
- Use Nightbot or Streamelements to keep required timed bot commands running on all stream channels
- Responsible for making sure Twitter, YouTube have the most up to date banners and tagging as required
- Monthly update of views, follows, CCV, across all team members via tracking spreadsheet for streaming (if applicable) and social media
Social Media Coverage:
- Act as backup for social media coverage for teams on Twitter
- Age 21 Minimum
- Native-level proficiency in spoken and written English
- Proficient with Google Spreadsheets/Excel including generating reports and using formulas
- Extensive experience playing World of Warcraft ,including knowledge of AWC and MDI
- Experienced Twitch Moderator
- Experience with native and third party Twitch tools such as Clips, Highlights, Nightbot, Streamelements, OBS
- UK Resident
- Current Passport and ability to obtain visa/ETSA as needed to travel internationally
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of social media, how to engage and grow
- The opportunity to join Method on the brink of our biggest expansion and be part of the team that will create a long story of success.
- To work for one of the most watched esports teams in the western hemisphere in a rapidly growing industry. Method has experienced a growth rate of over 300% y-o-y, a trend we are projecting to continue.
- Competitive compensation plan and opportunities for growth.
Getting our start as a World of Warcraft guild, Method is now a global, world championship winning esports organization. Founded in 2005 by Scott ‘Sco’ McMillan and based in the UK, Method consists of 10 teams featuring over 75 world class players.
More than an esports organization, content creation is Method’s core foundation. Besides housing one of the largest live stream teams in esports, Method is the host of original events such as the Method Majors and the Race to World First: Uldir in September 2018 and the Race to World First: Dazar'alor in February 2019.
The Method brand can be encapsulated by the word “progress”, it is illustrated via the upwards trend in our logo. Our mission is to progress esports, our players, our fans and our partners through the offering of unique content, and experiences.